Listen for our “Sizzlin Summer” sounder, be the 5th caller and you are qualified to win or register at area business and listen for us to call your name to also qualify.
Registration Locations: Schmitz’s Economart, Riverbrook Bike & Ski, Bush & Gilles Furniture, Hayward Mercantile, Lac Courte Orielles Travel Plaza, Seeley Vet Clinic, Fischer’s Auto Repair, Armstrong Insurance, Hayward Chrysler & RV, Mosquito Squad of NW Wisconsin, Camp Namekagon RV Park, Tremblay’s Sweet Shop, Dave’s Outboard Motors, The Landing Resort, Ernie’s Auto Body, Tactical Escape 101, Dakota Cigars & Swanky Things, Lake-Time Boats, R&R Bayview Resort.
Additional sponsors: Northwest Sanitary and Angler’s Bar & Grill.
2016 “Tax Free” Sizzlin’ Summer Contest Rules & Regulations
- ALL QUALIFIERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Only one contestant per household may be registered as a qualifier (no exceptions).
- The Sizzlin’ Summer contest will be played approximately June 3, 2016 and ending August 5, 2016 with the Grand Prize given away on Tuesday, August 9, 2016.
- Winner may transfer their interest in their Prize to someone else if permission is obtained in advance from WRLS and the Prize Sponsor. There will be no option for a cash payment in exchange for prizes.
- Winners will be responsible for all taxes, as per state and federal tax guidelines.
- WRLS will air a special “Tax Free Sizzlin’ Summer Sounder” 3-5 times per day, Monday through Friday, June 3 through August 5, 2016. The fifth caller to reach WRLS at 715-634 4871 after we play the sounder will be qualified to win prizes at our Grand Prize Party.
- After we announce the successful fifth caller, the announcer will also draw a name taken from our registration boxes and let this person know that have 9-minutes, 23-seconds to call back 715-634-4871 to also get qualified. The aforementioned name drawing may not happen after every sounder. All registration box names drawn that call back within 9-minutes and 23-seconds will be qualified to win the “Grand Prize”.
- All qualifiers will be invited to attend our Grand Prize drawing party that will be held on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at the Steakhouse & Lodge in Hayward, WI. Upon entering the party, qualifiers will be given tickets to be placed in buckets of their choice for prizes they want to win. Only qualifiers will be allowed in to the party. No guests will be allowed.
- All prizes awarded are the responsibility of the participating sponsors. WRLS provides the contest winners with a gift certificate, which must be redeemed from the specific sponsor for the specific prize by a date specified on the gift certificate. All prizes are awarded is “as is condition”. WRLS neither expresses nor implies any warranty for the product or service awarded as the prize.
BRAIN BUSTER TRIVIA
Weekday Mornings at 10:05 AM!
Answer the trivia question and win a $10 Gift Certificate for Lynn’s Custom Meats & Catering. Limit one winner per household every 60 days.